Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Workshop, November 21, 2009

Dear Friends,

The book signing at the New York Public Library last Saturday was a huge success. I can't tell you how much I enjoy meeting new people and sharing my story. One man bought 10 copies of my book...I later found out that he was passing them out to people at homeless shelters around the city.

This Saturday I'll be leading a workshop from 1-4pm, again at the New York Public Library--96th Street Branch. (Please click here for more information) The cost is only $49/per person. I hope you'll come and bring all of your friends.

A huge thank you to Todd Gwinn, Sr. Librarian at the 96th Street Branch and to Janet Gula for inviting me to give a workshop last Sunday at On the Mat in Mountaindale Yoga.

Stay in touch! I love hearing from you. My e-mail is alan@alangompers.com. If you have any questions, please call Lorena at 901-233-0339.

Blessings to all of you. May today find you in happy spirits with a warm heart filled with love and peace.

Love and blessings,

Alan Gompers
Author, Maximum Security: The True Meaning of Freedom
www.alangompers.com

No comments: