Thursday, November 12, 2009

Map & The Flashlight

To all my dear friends,

The response to my last e-mail has been overwhelming. I was so excited to hear from so many people who have read my book and who shared their experience of meditation in their own lives. One person described meditation like this:

"Before, I felt like I was in a cave of darkness and despair. For me, your book and learning to meditate (from your cd) have become my "flashlight and map." It's been my way out of the dark and scary cave of fear and self-sabotage."

I just wanted to remind you that I'll be at The New York Public Library, 112 East 96th Street, in Manhattan, this Saturday, November 14th from 2-3:30PM. (Click here for flyer). See below for a list of two meditation workshops I'll be leading this month!

Thank you again for your support of my passion in sharing hope and light with the world.

If you live in the New York City area, I hope to see you on the 14th. Please bring all your friends for a great afternoon of fun at the library.

My love and blessings,

Alan Gompers
Author, Maximum Security: The True Meaning of Freedom
www.alangompers.com



Please join me at these upcoming meditation workshops:

November 15th at On The Mat in Mountaindale Yoga (click here for more information)

November 21st at The New York City Public Library, 96th Street Branch (Please click here for more information

No comments: